PADI Rescue Diver
What do I need to start?
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver or PADI Junior Advanced Open Water Diver certification (or qualifying certification from another organization)
- Minimum age: 15 years old (12 for PADI Junior Rescue Diver)
- Successful completion of a sanctioned CPR program within the past 24 months
What will I do?
Rescue Diver training will prepare you to prevent problems and, if necessary, manage dive emergencies. During the five open water sessions, you'll cover:
- Self-rescue and diver stress
- dive first aid
- emergency management and equipment
- swimming and non-swimming assists
- panicked diver response
- underwater problems
- missing diver procedures
- surfacing the unconscious diver
- inwater artificial respiration
- egress (exits)
- first aid procedures for pressure related accidents
- dive accident scenarios
How long will it take?
- Recommended Course Hours: 25
- Minimum Open Water Training: five sessions over two days
What will I need?
- PADI Rescue Diver Crew-Pak
- PADI Rescue Diver video
How much does it cost?
Consult our pricelists